- 1. This product is extremely beneficial for gynae-related problems, particularly pain during periods, itching, stomach-pain, etc.
- 2. It is helpful in losing weight.
Composition: Per 100 gm contains
|Roasted Methi Dana||62.5 gm|
|Roasted Ajwain||25 gm|
|Roasted Kala Jiri||12.5 gm.|
Precautions: Don’t consume tobacco, gutka or smoke. Also avoid taking sweets, non-vegetarian and fried food.
Dosage: One spoon with lukewarm water at bedtime or as directed by the physician.
For best results:
Note: Do physical exercise every day for better results.
In fact it won’t be wrong to say that Indian spices are mine of pharmacy. Following are the benefits of each of the ingredients of JATHARA CHURAN:Roasted Methi Dana:
- Helpful in treating many gynae-related problems.
- Controls weight and is helpful in reducing cholesterol levels.
- It is Helpful in boosting immunity.
- Helpful for lactating mothers since it aids in increasing production of milk.
- Ajwain is helpful in weight loss.
- Ajwain seeds help in keeping the stomach control.
- It is very helpful in providing relief from acidity.
- It helps in fighting infections and preventing chronic diseases.
- It is helpful for treating pile and for digestion and problems related to it.
Jathara Churan is comprised of all natural ingredients. No chemicals have been added in it. Thus, it does not have any of the side effects.