- 1. Helpful in digestion problems, weight management, heart and kidney problems, rich in fibre, natural antioxidant.
- 2. Helpful in constipation
- 3. Helpful to have blemish free skin.
Dosage: 30 ml twice a day before meals.
Caution: People suffering from chronic diseases and having allergies should consume it only after consulting their doctor. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid using it.
Aloe Vera Juice --- No Less Than Elixir
Aloe Vera is a wonderful plant known for its medicinal properties. It won’t be wrong to say that it is a magical plant. Its juice can be called elixir because of its heavenly qualities. Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. It is an evergreen plant found almost everywhere in the world. It has a long history of being used in medicines. It can be used as a gel, juice or its oil can also be very beneficial.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Following are the health benefits of Aloe Vera Juice:
The juice of Aloe Vera is a gooey and thick liquid made from the leaves of Aloe Vera plant leaves. It is helpful in many ailments.
1.Helps in Hydration:Aloe Vera plant is very water-dense. Thus it is ideal for hydration. It is commonly known to treat sunburns. Drinking this healthy juice also provides other health benefits.
2. Improves the Functioning of Liver: It helps in the detoxification of liver. The liver functions well when it is hydrated and nourished and Aloe Vera juice is an excellent source of hydration.
3. For Constipation:Aloe Vera juice increases the water content in the intestines. As a result it helps in the passing of stool smoothly.
4. Improves Skin Health:Aloe Vera is a proven remedy against acne. It also helps in treating other skin problems like psoriasis and dermatitis. It is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that protect skin against these problems.
5. Boosts Nutrition:Aloe Vera juice contains many nutrients. It contains important vitamins. It also contains copper, zinc, sodium and magnesium, etc.
6. Relieves in Heartburn:Drinking Aloe Vera juice prevents heartburn attacks. The compounds present in it control secretion of acid in the stomach.
7. Helpful in Digestion:Aloe Vera contains several enzymes. These enzymes are known to be helpful in the breaking down of sugars and in this way keep the digestive system run smoothly. It also decreases irritation in the stomach and intestines. Aloe Vera juice helps in irritable bowel syndrome and other inflammatory diseases of intestines.
8. As a Beauty Product:Aloe Vera is used for a number of beauty and health needs. It is used as a makeup primer, makeup remover, sunburn soother and also for the treatment of irritated scalp.
9. An Alternative to Mouthwash:Aloe Vera is a safe alternative to chemical-based mouthwashes. Its natural ingredients includes ample quantity of Vitamin C. It helps in blocking plaque.
10. Lowers Blood Sugar: Two teaspoons of Aloe Vera juice every day can bring blood sugar level to bring to an optimal level.
11. Very Helpful to Fight Breast Cancer: : According a new study aloe emodin present in Aloe Vera can be very effective against breast sugar.
Aloe Vera Juice from the house of Kayasetu Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. Comprises of all the above ingredients. It is free any side effects.