What Gummies Are:
Gummies multivitamins are chewable vitamins that have similar taste and texture to gummy candies. They come in a variety of flavors, colors and shapes. They are liked by adults and children alike since they have good taste. Multivitamin gummies contain a variety of vitamins and have goodness of these vitamins.
- It is gluten free and has great taste.
- It is a good health supplement for overall wellness.
- However it should not be used as a substitute for varied diet.
- Boosts immunity system and reduces age related muscular degeneration and good for the health of the heart.
|Serving Size: 1 Gummy||Amount per serving|
|Dietary Fiber||0.05 g|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||4mg|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||12 mg|
|Vitamin E ( as D-alpha tocopherol Acetate)||2.5 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-pantothenate)||1.25 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||1 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate)||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate)||187.5mcg|
|Foliate (1 Folic Acid = 1.7 Folate equivalent)||50mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||19 mcg|
|Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)||1.25 mcg|
|B12 (as Cyanocobalanin)||1 mcg|
These gummies can be safely be consumed by anyone. They are totally safe and easy to use.
Why You Should Eat Gummies:
- They have good taste and the people who find difficult to take pills.
- They are loaded with many beneficial nutrients. They can be used as a good supplement to food.
- They are especially good for bodybuilders since they need a lot of vitamins to maintain their stamina.